You can find on this page the Shanghai airports map to print and to download in PDF. The Shanghai airport map presents terminals and gates of the international airport of Shanghai in China.
Hongqiao airport is much nearer to city center than Pudong airport as its mentioned in Shanghai airport map. For instance travelling to People square or nanjing east road Hongqiao airport is about 18km and from Pudong airport about 50km.

Shanghai airports map

Map of Shanghai airports

The Shanghai airports map shows all the airports around Shanghai. This airports map of Shanghai will allow you to determine which airport you will used to leave Shanghai in China. The Shanghai airports map is downloadable in PDF, printable and free.

Shanghai is one of the leading air transport gateways in Asia. The city has two commercial airports: Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport as you can see in Shanghai airports map. Pudong Airport is the main international airport, while Hongqiao Airport mainly operates domestic flights with limited short-haul international flights.

In 2010 the Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport served 71.7 million passengers (Pudong 40.4 million, Hongqiao 31.3 million), and handled 3.7 million tons of cargo (Pudong 3.22 million tons, Hongqiao 480 thousand tons). The two airports enjoy convenient transportation links with the center of the city as its mentioned in Shanghai airports map.

Pudong International Airport handles 60% of flights, while the remaining 40% use Hongqiao International Airport. As one of the main Chinese airline hubs, Shanghai has opened connections with nearly two hundred cities, half domestic ones and half international and regional ones (see Shanghai airports map). Direct flights provide the city with connections to dozens of international air terminals such as Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Fukuoka, Osaka, Tokyo, Bangkok, Brussels, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, London, Moscow, Rome as well as regional links with Hong Kong and Macau. Domestic flights link the city with Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xi'an, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shenyang and others.

Shanghai international airport map

Map of Shanghai airport gates

The map of Shanghai airport presents the main international airport of Shanghai. This international airport map of Shanghai will allow you to determine by which terminal and gate you will arrive or leave Shanghai in China. The airport Shanghai map is downloadable in PDF, printable and free.

Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is located near the town of Hongqiao in Changning District, it has two passenger Terminals. The Free Terminal Shuttle covers the route between Hongqiao Airport Terminal 1 and Hongqiao Airport Terminal 2 in just 15 minutes as its shown in Shanghai international airport map. Shanghai Hongqiao international Airport Parking consists of two parking lot parking lot terminal 1 and parking lot terminal 2.

Shanghai Hongqiao international airport is located adjacent to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, a major train hub served by the Beijing–Shanghai High-Speed Railway, the Shanghai–Hangzhou High-Speed Railway and the Shanghai–Nanjing Intercity High-Speed Railway as you can see in Shanghai international airport map. Shanghai Hongqiao international airport is also served by three stations of the metro network.

In preparation for the Shanghai Expo, on March 16, 2010 Hongqiao Airport completed a five-year 15.3-billion-yuan expansion project, which included a 3,300-meter second runway and the new Terminal 2, boosting Shanghai Hongqiao international airport capacity to 40 million passengers a year. Terminal 2 is four times the size of the original Terminal 1 and now houses 90 percent of all airlines at the airport (Terminal 1 is now exclusively for international flights and Spring Airlines as its mentioned in Shanghai international airport map). With the new runway, Shanghai became the first city in China to have five runways for civilian use (Shanghai-Pudong and Shanghai-Hongqiao combined).